1. All spectators visiting Sharandys Birds of Prey must be over the age of 10 years. (Excluding Falconry for Kids Experience).
2. All Experience Days and Courses are by appointment ONLY and on a one-
3. Whilst flying the Hawk (if applicable) you may at times have to walk through some mud which can be slippery. Please make us aware if you will have any difficulty with this, we can make alternative arrangements.
4. We are fully insured for Public Liability.
5. We are lovers of all animals but unfortunately we do not allow dogs on our premises.
6. All courses and Experience Days are weather dependent, wind, rain or extreme cold/heat will affect your visit, so we are happy to postpone to another date to allow your visit to be the best it can.
7. Sharandys Birds of Prey is completely private and we are not open to the public.
8. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
9. Any special requirements should be discussed with us prior to your arrival; we will endeavour to make your visit as special as possible.
10. Our Falconers are very experienced and they will supervise you at all times during the handling and flying of the birds. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you would like during your visit.
11. Please come with appropriate clothing. For wet weather, please bring waterproof clothing and relevant footwear. Remember, when flying the birds you will be walking through fields and the open countryside.
12. Unfortunately we are unable to refund any vouchers once purchased. Anyone that does not turn up for their Experience Day/Course will unfortunately not be offered another date.
13. Once we have received your payment and booking this will be considered “firm”. If however, for some extenuating reason the date needs to be changed we will require 24 hours’ notice prior to your visit. We will always help if we can!
Should the forecast be light showers we will be able to continue with your day, however if the weather forecast is for HIGH WINDS, HEAVY RAIN or EXTREME COLD/HEAT then please contact us the day before to confirm if the day will still be going ahead 01460 65445.
We kindly ask that you do not arrive before the time stated due to the preparation of the Birds.
Please may we remind you that although we handle our birds regularly and they appear to be tame, they are not, therefore we kindly request that all visitors do not touch any of the birds, unless a falconer permits you to do so. We would ask that all Falconers instructions are adhered to at all times.
We thank you for your co-
Copyright 2017 Sharandys Birds of Prey -
Website created by
Telephone: +44(0)1460 65445
Office Hours: 9am to 5pm
(Answerphone available for messages outside these times)